Please Read

Any kind of server information that you need to know will be posted here.
Stoned Ape
Management

Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:16 am

Hello everyone,

I'd like to start off by apologizing to everyone for the sudden absence and inactivity across the board regarding server progress and myself. Some of you were excited while others saw the writing on the wall before it even started. While I won't go into detail about my absence, I'll simply say it was to do with a serious family emergency and upcoming plans for college.

Before I go any further, all of you are wondering if Wasteland Roleplay is dead and honestly, on the surface, it is. However, that doesn't mean it's dead to me; I still believe that W-RP will become a reality in the future. I've held onto the idea of making a nuclear post-apocalyptic roleplay server since 2011-2012, it was this concept that inspired me to learn how to script within SA-MP. While its a bit much to call it a dream of mine to make a roleplay server like this, I can't think of any other way to describe what this all is to me. Throughout the years (after learning enough about Pawn to feel I could make a server) I've created and scrapped countless iterations of what I wanted Wasteland Roleplay to be, even before the project had an official name. This current iteration of the project is the only one that's gotten as far as it has while the rest have (and will) never seen the light of day and because of that, I refuse to simply say its over and waste all of that time for nothing.

Of course while saying all of this, I can't tell you a release date or even a rough estimate of when you'll be able to play the server. All I can say is that I'm working with some other people that you likely already know with their project and that when our work is finished, you'll be seeing more updates and the eventual launch of Wasteland Roleplay.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me either via PM or on Discord (Stoned Ape#9416). I wish you all a good day and I look forward to bringing this project the attention it deserves.

Sincerely,

David