3rd Party Developer Application [CLOSED]

Any kind of server information that you need to know will be posted here.
Stoned Ape
Management
Discord: David#9416

Mon May 07, 2018 1:17 am

3rd Party Developer Information/Requirements & Application

As I've become more busy and have less time to develop the script, I've decided to open up applications for 3rd party developers to help ensure some progress is being made even when I'm unable to script at a given time. Applications will be open until we have 2-4 approved applicants, so if you don't want to miss your chance, apply now!

Information

The role of a 3rd Party Developer is providing snippets of code (large or small) to David so they can be implemented into the script. 3rd Party Developers don't and will never have actual access to the script and will be expected to provide code that can be easily “plugged” into the script with little to no altering. On launch, 3rd Party Developers will be assigned the lowest administrator level unless specified otherwise.

Requirements

1. Must have extensive knowledge of Pawn.
2. Must be mature regardless of age. (Age will not bar you from applying, however it will play a factor in considering you.)

Application

Code: Select all

Years on SA-MP:
Years in using Pawn:
Why do you wish to become a 3rd Party Developer?:
Why should we pick you over other applicants?:
Do you agree that you will ask for an update on your application, any type of staff position and/or access to the script?:
Additional Comments/Other:
Send applications to David via forum PM.
Stoned Ape
Management
Discord: David#9416

Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:02 pm

Due to lack of interest, applications will be closed for the time being.